MINI- NEUTRAL BUTTERFLIES
What is a DTF Transfer?
Direct to Film or DTF is a process that transfers prints onto a fabric of your choice or other substrates using a heat press. Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, the Printer DTF method can work on cotton and poly blends.
What are DTF transfers made of?
DTF, or Direct to Film, is a new technology which allows users to print designs onto special clear polyester films using a digital water based ink and a powder adhesive coating, which is then cured in a specific curing oven. After curing, you can then heat press the transfer design directly onto the fabric or substrate of your choice.
Care Instructions for DTF:
*Turn your garment inside out for the best results.
*Wash using cold water.
*DO NOT ADD BLEACH !!
DTF Size Chart:
Pressing Instructions For DTF:
Temperature Setting: 315-325°
Time: 15 seconds with an additional 5-10 seconds after it is cooled
* Pre-press shirt for 5 seconds to remove and moisture
* Press transfer for 15 seconds WITH teflon or parchment paper
* DO NOT PEEL HOT!!! WAIT UNTIL IT HAS COOLED COMPLETELY
* After is has cooled, peel transfer sheet off
* Press again for an additional 5-10 seconds with teflon or parchment paper.
ENJOY YOUR TRANSFERS!!!