GROW THROUGH WHAT YOU GO THROUGH- WHITE
What is a DTF Transfer?
Direct to Film or DTF is a process that transfers prints onto a fabric of your choice or other substrates using a heat press. Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, the Printer DTF method can work on cotton and poly blends.
What are DTF transfers made of?
DTF Size Chart:
Adult (M) 11"
Adult (L) 12"
Adult (XL) 12.5"
Time: 15 seconds with an additional 5-10 seconds after it is cooled
* Pre-press shirt for 5 seconds to remove and moisture
* Press transfer for 15 seconds WITH Teflon or parchment paper
* DO NOT PEEL HOT!!! WAIT UNTIL IT HAS COOLED COMPLETELY
* After is has cooled, peel transfer sheet off
* Press again for an additional 5-10 seconds with teflon or parchment paper.
ENJOY YOUR TRANSFERS!!!
We love our lovey! It is so well made and so soft. Having our daughters name embroidered on it added the perfect personal touch.
As expected. Quick service
One on my favorite DTF, so so cute!! Amazing customer service !!
Beautiful DTF prints, fast shipping! Amazing final results!
Very happy, great!
Loved material and clothing