BIRTHDAY BOY- LEVEL UP
THIS LISTING IS SHOWING WHAT THE TRANSFER WOULD LOOK LIKE ON A BLACK, WHITE, OR GRAY SHIRT. THIS LISTING IS JUST THE TRANSFER, IF YOU WANT THE PHYSICAL SHIRT WITH TRANSFER ALREADY PRESSED ON, SEE THE KIDS SHIRTS LISTINGS. THANK YOU!
What is a DTF Transfer?
Direct to Film or DTF is a process that transfers prints onto a fabric of your choice or other substrates using a heat press. Unlike the DTG method, which only works on cotton fabrics, the Printer DTF method can work on cotton and poly blends.
What are DTF transfers made of?
DTF Size Chart:
Time: 15 seconds with an additional 5-10 seconds after it is cooled
* Pre-press shirt for 5 seconds to remove and moisture
* Press transfer for 15 seconds WITH teflon or parchment paper
* DO NOT PEEL HOT!!! WAIT UNTIL IT HAS COOLED COMPLETELY
* After is has cooled, peel transfer sheet off
* Press again for an additional 5-10 seconds with teflon or parchment paper.
ENJOY YOUR TRANSFERS!!!